Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Processed Food Market 2019 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Food category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
A processed food is any food that has been altered in some way during preparation. Food processing can be as basic as: freezing or canning etc.
Scope of the Report:
• While the processed food category includes a diverse array of prepared and packaged products, all of them benefit from a common trend: rapid growth in global demand.
• The confluence of two megatrends, middle class income growth and urbanization, is driving increased sales of processed food. According to the OECD, the size of the global middle class is projected to increase from 1.8 billion people (2010 estimate) to 3.2 billion by 2020. Of this projected growth, 85 percent is expected to come from Asia. Based on analysis of IHS Global Insight data, middle class households in developing countries (households with real incomes greater than $20,000 per year) are projected to increase 54 percent by 2020 compared to eight percent in developed countries.
• The global Processed Food market is valued at 5596.7 million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach 6706.6 million USD by the end of 2024, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% between 2019 and 2024.
• The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
• North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Processed Food.
• Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2019 and will be xx million USD in 2024, with a CAGR of xx%.
• This report studies the Processed Food market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Processed Food market by product type and applications/end industries.
Request a free sample copy of Processed Food Market @
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers
• Tyson Foods
• JBS Foods
• Kraft Heinz
• Mondelez International
• WH Group
• General Mills
• Hormel Foods
• Maple Leaf Foods
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Fruits and Vegetables
• Grains and Cereals
• Dairy Products
• Meat and Poultry
• Marine Products
• Edible Oil
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Instant Food
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn