Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Soundbars Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Audio Devices category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
A soundbar, also called a speakerbar, is a special speaker with multiple drivers, which is much wider than it is tall, and always put above a computer monitor or under a television or home theater screen. It can significantly improve the sound experience of consumers, without complex matters of surround sound speakers, wiring, etc. for whole family Theatre.
Scope of the Report:
• The Soundbars is classified into the Wall-mounted Type, Mobile Type, according to the installation method. As of 2017, Mobile Type segment occupied the largest market share contributing more than 97% of the total market. Depending on application, the Soundbars is mainly applied in Home Audio, Commercial. As of 2017, demand for a Soundbars for a Home Audio dominated the largest market, with 85.28% market share.
• The worldwide market for Soundbars is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 14.7% over the next five years, will reach 5770 million US$ in 2024, from 2900 million US$ in 2019.
• This report focuses on the Soundbars in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Soundbars Market Report@
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
• Vizio Inc.
• Sound United
• ZVOX Audio
• Martin Logan
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Wall-mounted Type
• Mobile Type
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Home Audio
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Soundbars product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Soundbars, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Soundbars in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the Soundbars competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the Soundbars breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, Soundbars market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Soundbars sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773