Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Golf Shaft Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Consumer Goods category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Golf Shaft is used to play golf.
Scope of the Report:
• North America has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in Golf Shaft market, while the Europe is the second sales volume market for Golf Shaft in 2016.
• In the industry, True Temper profits most in 2016 and recent years, while Mitsubishi and Fujikura ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 28.73%, 21.63% and 13.68% in 2016.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
• Golf Shaft technology is much mature now, and new enterprises can not surpass existing famous brands on reputation or design in the short term. So, the study group recommends the new entrants need to be considered carefully before enter into this field.
• The worldwide market for Golf Shaft is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.5% over the next five years, will reach 730 million US$ in 2024, from 630 million US$ in 2019.
• This report focuses on the Golf Shaft in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Golf Shaft Market Report@
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
• True Temper (US)
• Mitsubishi (JP)
• Fujikura (USA)
• Nippon Shaft (JP)
• Paderson Shafts (Taiwan)
• Honma (JP)
• Graphite Design (JP)
• Aerotech (US)
• FEMCO (US)
• UST Mamiya (US)
• Matrix (US)
• ACCRA (CA)
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• L Flex (Ladies)
• R Flex (Regular)
• S Flex (Stiff)
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Golf Shaft product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Golf Shaft, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Golf Shaft in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the Golf Shaft competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the Golf Shaft breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, Golf Shaft market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Golf Shaft sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773