Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Rotary Hammer Drill Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Machinery & Equipment category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Rotary hammers,also know as Rotary hammer drill ,are just one of the many types of hammers available today. Another is the hammer drill. A rotary hammer creates its pounding action with a piston driven by a crankshaft .The piston rides in a cylinder and creates air pressure when driven forward, and it’s the air pressure that actually drives the hammer mechanism. Rotary hammers provide a lot more impact energy than hammer drills.
Scope of the Report:
At present, the rotary hammer drill industry is generally at a more advanced level in the foreign industrial developed countries, the world’s large production are mainly concentrated in Asia. Many power tools manufacturer have factory in Asia,especially in taiwan and china.China also is the largest power tools export country at now.As a traditional manufacture industry, rotary hammer drill didn’t need high technology and asia area have labor advantage.
With the effect of financial crisis and European debt crisis, it has strong impact on global real estate market which is the largest consumption industry of rotary hammer.
BOSCH, Stanley Black & Decker, METABO captured the top three revenue share spots in the rotary hammer drill market in 2015. BOSCH dominated with 22.3 percent production share, followed by Stanley Black & Decker with18.1 percent production share and METABO with13.54 percent production share.In 2015, the total installed Plant Growth Chamber capacity is estimated at 3434 K unit per annum.
Demand is driven by the health of the economy. The profitability of individual companies depends on their ability to bid accurately, secure contracts, and control costs. Large companies enjoy economies of scale in financing and the ability to offer a broad range of services in many locations. Smaller companies can compete effectively by specializing in particular services or focusing on a certain geography.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field.
Although Rotary Hammer Drill brings a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
The worldwide market for Rotary Hammer Drill is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly xx% over the next five years, will reach xx million US$ in 2024, from xx million US$ in 2019.
This report focuses on the Rotary Hammer Drill in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Request a free sample copy of Rotary Hammer Drill Market Report@
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
• Stanley Black & Decker, Inc
• Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd(TTI)
• TOYA S.A.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Corded Rotary Hammer Drill
• Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
• Construction industry
• Decoration industry
• Household application
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Rotary Hammer Drill product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
• Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Rotary Hammer Drill, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Rotary Hammer Drill in 2017 and 2018.
• Chapter 3, the Rotary Hammer Drill competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
• Chapter 4, the Rotary Hammer Drill breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
• Chapter 12, Rotary Hammer Drill market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Rotary Hammer Drill sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773